Thursday 3 March 2011

fat thursday

Hi!
Show much cool things going on around this week! Today I had ski cup, of course I haven't won (actually - I was the latest of the last), but for skiing with friends in the sun, I would give up anything.
Tomorrow there's another race which I'm going to attend, but it's highly unprofessional and amateur. That doesn't matter though. What counts is lack of school and another day with cool people on the slope.

Today is a special day in my country - it's called 'Fat Thursday'. The celebration of these is quite simple: you just eat donuts all day, as many as you can, to show off in front of your friends.

Tomorrows night I'm going to a reggae concert with two of my friends (Shooshana for example). Wish me luck with matching some nice clothes together, so that they won't have to be ashamed of me around them!

So, I'm uploading a couple of photos of various things that reminds me of some recent good moments. Enjoy!


coffee

cupcakes, the best in Krakow


and for the end - these are our todays donuts, happy fat thursday everyone!




PS.: In Polish, this kind of donut is called 'pączek', pronounced like 'pon-check'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment